Complaints and Refund Policy
• Issues must be reported within 7 business days from the date of parcel delivery via the RECLAMATION FORM
• Photos are required to document all cases of damage or defect. To report a damaged product, defect or damage resulting from the production process, the customer must attach photos of the defect - without them, we are not able to verify if the problem occurred as a result of improper transportation or if a customer did not handle the album as per TLC Guide attached. Complaints without photos will not be processed.
• If your complaint has been approved and a reprint is due, your package will be sent to the original shipping address for the order unless you provide us with a new one.
The complaint will not cover:
• Physical damage to the cover as a result of improper handling
• Errors in personalization (typos, spelling mistakes)
• Low quality of photos submitted
• Differences in color between the printout and an uncalibrated monitor (e.g. dark designs may appear darker after printing than on the monitor) – we recommend Test Prints
• Errors in the project (wrong size of the project, order of files, improper arrangement of photos, artifacts resulting from any graphic corrections, failure to comply with the requirements on the website, etc.)
• Our linen fabrics are dyed to order, there may be slight differences in their shades
• Our leather is a natural material, wrinkles, and variations in shade or texture are naturally occurring
QT does not verify the correctness of the address. An order that does not reach the customer / is lost as a result of entering an incorrect or incomplete address is not subject to a complaint.
• 5 business days to consider the complaint,
• 14 business days for album production if the fault is on the QT side
• Standard turnaround for reprint if the fault occurred on the client’s side or the reprint is a consequence of courier service
Situations resulting from courier services subject to complaints:
• Lost parcel
• Prolonged delivery (3-4 weeks longer than the standard delivery times under current pandemic conditions)
• Destruction of the outer packaging – it’s obligatory for complaint claim to take photos of the outer package
After receiving a defective product, can the customer request a refund instead of a replacement?
A refund is only possible if QT has committed to delivering the product to a specific event/date, and:
• the shipment was delayed due to production reasons, failing to meet the delivery date,
• the delivered product has a defect resulting from the production process, not the fault of the customer
• damage to the parcel as a result of transport does not qualify for a refund
In other cases, the refund is not possible - in order to fulfill the terms of the contract with the customer, we undertake to replace / reprint and ship the order as soon as possible.
If the customer receives a product that, due to QT fault, qualifies for replacement or repair, QT retains the right to an individual assessment (based on the value of the order and the customer's location) whether to have the product picked up or made again. The decision will not adversely affect the cost of replacement/repair.
In the event of a complaint, we only replace the defective/damaged element - if the album came complete with a box and a cover, and these were not reported as defective / damaged - we will only send the album back.
In a situation where the reprint takes place as a request of the customer (for example the end-client damaged the cover and wants to replace it), the support team will present the customer with the available options and costs for further proceeding.
The extended lifetime warranty (the one in the brochure which is sent with each order) does not cover the cover/box material, only its block. If a customer complains about a product made of a material that we no longer offer, we will propose an appropriate/satisfactory replacement.