AriaBooks are printed on the best traditional lab photo paper (Fuji DPII) which is known for its beautiful surface, great color depth, durability, and scratch resistance. AriaBooks' pages lay completely flat with an almost invisible gutter line so you can do seamless designs.
For USD store clients we offer AriaBook with Thin, Regular and Thick pages (paper thickness selection)
For EUR store clients we offer AriaBook Classic with Regular and Thick pages and AriaBook Slim with Thin pages.
AriaBook is available in Bundles
AriaBook Product Gallery
Fuji DPII Lustre finish
Fuji DPII Silk finish
Fuji Lustre / Silk
Traditional photographic paper available in two types of surface. Silk (vinyl texture) or Lustre.
Print type: Traditional Wet PhotoLab
Appearance: Semi matte
Spread limit: 10-65 (20-130 pages) 4in / 10cm LittleQT sizes max 30
*Depth of color/blacks: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
**Design over the crese: Yes, although some decolorisation may occur in gray images.
Coated: No, but resistant to scratches (Silk/Lustre) and fingerprints (Silk)
Packaging: Linen presentation box + pouch + gloves
- Thin / slim (max 65 spreads) 0.5mm / 0.02" Pages glued back to back. Semi-Flexible feel.
- Regular (max 55 spreads) 1mm / 0.04" Cardboard between pages = rigid
- Thick (max 30 spreads) 2 mm / 0.08" Extra cardboard between pages = rigid
- 4x4" (10x10cm)
- 4x6" (10x15cm) Horizontal
- 6x6" (15x15cm)
- 8x8" (20x20cm)
- 8x12" (20x30cm) Horizontal / Vertical
- 10x10" (25x25cm)
- 10x15" Horizontal (USD shop only)
- 11x14" (28x35cm) Horizontal
- 12x12" (30x30cm)
- 12x16" (30x40cm) Horizontal
- 12x18" (30x45cm) Horizontal
Before you order, please check if the selected personalisation is possible for the fabric of your choice - click on the Personalisation Chart
AriaBook has a very wide Fabric Selection
- Linen (Natural Linen, Lux Linen, Premium Pastel Linens)
- Genuine Leather